Remodeling a Jon Boat-ll

The boat was finished Friday and was put in the pond Saturday morning. Didn’t fish that day cause I forgot the tackle box, but I did get to test the boat with the new wireless trolling motor. I went back Sunday, not a strike. Went today and caught four knot heads.

Advertisements

One thought on “Remodeling a Jon Boat-ll

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s